Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Rainbows...

You don't choose your family.  They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.  - Desmond Tutu

 These are my kids.

They've always been silly.
They make me stuff.



I have their names tattooed on my wrists.
 We like to travel and go on adventures together.
 From the the time they were itty bitty, they brought me joy.
And they continue to make me happier than I ever thought possible.
 My family fills my heart with more love than I sometimes feel my body can contain.
 For them, my family - my heart - my rainbows....

I will always, Choose Love.









2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my word, I LOVE this! LOVE all of you <3

Star Davison said...

Awwwww very beautiful!!!
I love what you said about family being God's gift.
I get so tired of hearing people say how we don't choose our family and they mean it so negatively.
I love my family, warts and all.
Always will.
Love my babies. Adore my hubby the father of my babies.

Very beautiful Michele <3