Monday, December 5, 2011

Real love is...

If you cannot be loyal, trusting and genuine, then you are not ready to love.  For love to be real, it has to be pure and honest.

It’s been a while since I’ve written.  How fast time flies when you’re having fun!  The holidays are fast approaching and with that comes new memories made, decorations, family fun, holiday parties, Christmas music, baking and all the rest of the crazy happiness the holidays bring.

There is so much love surrounding me.  I feel it, and I feel blessed, in this moment.

Carrying on traditions with my family and starting new traditions has made this Thanksgiving into Christmas season one of the happiest of my life!


As I watched my husband and children walk toward me I realized that the love they give me every single day is loyal, genuine, real, honest and pure.  There are no expectations.  They are careful with my heart.  They celebrate me, as I am.  They are proud of me and share that pride with others. 



What a gift! 

That’s the only Christmas gift I need.  Their love.  And I already have it.  I need nothing more.  My cup runneth over.

Choose Love.

No comments: